Nursery Room Lead Educator
Macquarie Early Learning is a family owned Long Day Care Service based in Macquarie Park. We are seeking a Nursery Room Lead Educator (0-2yrs) to join our team from May 2021, who shares our passion and love for working with children and their families.
You will work collaboratively with our team of educators, as well as developing and maintaining positive relationships with the children and their families. You will be responsible for leading and implementing the educational program as well as participating in the day to day routines within the service.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Diploma of Early Education and Care or studying towards
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Previous experience as a Lead Educator, preferably with the 0-3yrs age groups.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion, enthusiasm and commitment to high quality of care
- A working knowledge of the EYLF and the NQS
- A valid Working with Children’s Check
Your responsibilities will be:
- Ensure all children are actively supervised at all times
- Leading and implementing the educational program
- Documentation of Children’s learning and progress
- Planning, creating and implementing exciting learning experiences and environments for children
- Develop respectful and positive relationships with the children and their families
- Contribute to the day to day operations of the service and work collaboratively with the team
- Comply with centre policies and procedures
- Become a Responsible Person at the service at times
- The opportunity work with and to be part of a well established team, who will share their knowledge and passion for working with children and their families
- On going training and support will be provided with regular in-house in-services and workshops
- Dedicated, committed and supportive management
- Be part of a team who work collaboratively with families to provide high quality education and care for all children.
Email your resume, including a cover letter our Centre Manager Melissa – email@example.com